Nikon released D800 not long ago, the device is one of the hottest DSLR in the market, it’s a great competitor to canon 5D Mark III. D800 supports 1080P full HD video recording, so it can give us vivid video besides excellent images.
You may have used D800 to record HD videos, D800 recorded video format is MOV format, using H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding, this format is good to keep keep video quality, but may be not good to use for editing. For example, some users have the need to edit D800 video in Adobe Premiere on Windows, Premiere best supported video format is WMV format, Premiere doesn’t support D800 MOV video well. In this case, the best way is to convert D800 MOV to WMV format for editing in Premiere, below is a guide for you.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter. If you want to convert D800 video on Mac, you can download HD Video Converter for Mac. This is a professional D800 video converter which can convert D800 footages to any formats you want, such as AVI, MKV, MP4, etc.
2. Install this D800 to Premiere Converter.
3. Click format bar to choose the output format. For editing D800 in Premiere, you can click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, codec and other parameters as you want. it’s good to keep them as original.
5. Edit function is convenient to use in the D800 Premiere Converter, you can trim, crop, add effect to the D800 MOV footages before conversion.