Canon C300 is a newly released camcorder which features a unique super 35mm canon CMOS sensor and 50 Mbps 4:2:2 codec, it’s a great professional camcorder. It’s great to use C300 record vivid movies.
You may have got a C300 and have recorded many high-definition footages with it. Now you want to edit canon c300 MXF files in Adobe Premiere on Windows. But, Adobe Premiere can’t support MPEG-2 MXF files, so you can’t edit Canon C300 MXF in Adobe Premiere directly.
How to import and edit Canon C300 MXF files in Premiere? You need to convert Canon C300 MXF to WMV format first, Pavtube MXF Converter will help you, and you can follow the guide below.
1. Download and install Pavtube MXF Converter. This software can help you convert Canon C300 MXF to Premiere supported format, what’s more, it can convert MXF files to any common video formats.
2. Import Canon C300 MXF videos to the MXF to Premiere Converter.
3. Click format column to choose the best output video format for Premiere. Click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv), it’s the best video format for editing in Adobe Premiere.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output settings. Such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is also available in this best C300 MXF to WMV for Premiere Converter.
6. Click convert button to start converting MXF to WMV format for editing in Premiere.
Pavtube Canon MXF Converter is a professional MXF converter, so video and audio quality are guaranteed, you can use converted videos in Premiere for editing. Now just follow the steps above and have a try, hope this guide can help you better use your C300.
You can also follow the MXF to Mac column on Pavtube website to know more guides and knowledge to use MXF files on Mac. Besides, you can get 20% off discount on MXF Converter in the Pavtube Euro 2012 discount activity.