The Canon EOS 650D is the first-ever EOS to feature a dual AF system, which ensures exceptional detail in stills and continuous autofocus tracking when shooting movies. At the camera’s heart is an 18 megapixel (MP) Hybrid CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 5 processing, enabling the capture of sharp, full resolution images at up to 5 frames per second (fps).
You may encounter some problems when you want to use 650D recorded MOV files, because 650D MOV format is not compatible with many portable devices, such as New iPad 3, or Google Nexus 7 tablet, so you may have the need to convert 650D to MP4 format for or playback, below is a brief guide for you to convert 650D MOV to MP4 for iPad 3 and Nexus 7 tablet with Pavtube HD Video Converter.
2. Install and launch this 650D Video Converter, import the 650D MOV videos to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, you can click and choose Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4), if you need to convert 650D to other formats, just choose the corresponding format.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters as you want, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is available in the Canon 650D MOV to MP4 converter. You can crop, trim, add watermark or adjust effect to the 650D MOV video.
6. Click convert button to start. the software will begin to convert 650D MOV to New iPad/Nexus 7 tablet immediately.
With Pavtube HD Video Converter, you can convert 650D MOV to MP4 for tablet playback easily. You can find more tips on Pavtube Canon Video column, and you can get 20% off in Pavtube promotion activity. Just enjoy yourself.